I say, “THANK YOU” to these most extreme of the Islamists, be they ISIS/ISIL/IS, AQAP, al Qaeda. Boko Haram or, lest we forget, the more “moderate” Muslim Brotherhood, for their short-sighted, barbaric competition with one another – which is uniting the world, including Muslims, against them. In and around Paris today, nearly four million French citizens, joined by leaders from at least forty countries, including Benjamin Netanyahu and Mahmoud Abbas, stood among those leaders to condemn the attack on Charlie Hebdo and free speech. THANK YOU Abu Bakr al Baghdadi and so many other psychopaths and sociopaths who are coming out of the woodwork, for awakening all of humanity to get over their political correctness and differences, and see this threat for what it is. Now, let’s get smarter about countering these threats through a more collaborative use of our intelligence and resources.
Words of Wisdom
"Forgiveness does not change the past - but it does enlarge the future" - Paul Boese "Change your words - Change your world" from "The Story of a Sign" video by Alonso Alvarez Barreda
- "War on Women" (Women's and basic Human Rights)
- America's Image
- Conflict Prevention/Resolution (mediation)
- Culture vs. Religion
- Food for Thought
- Human rights
- Islamism (radical Islam)
- Pick of the Week
- Political "swamp"
- Programs/Initiatives to Follow
- Quote of the Week
- Radicalism of any Religion/Ideology
- Retribution or Revenge
- Veterans' Experiences and Perspectives
- Dan Sockle
- Brian Adams
Top Posts & Pages
- We must overcome anti-Trump fever to restore bipartisan problem-solving
- Beyond struggling, is America imploding?
- Let us support and PROTECT Free Speech
- "The Enemy Within" (you and me)
- #NeverAgain and #YesSheCan exposing more of our political federal and state-level "Swamps"
- The New Great Game and the Incendiary International Border that Defies Common Sense
- Politicians seek Issues - not Solutions
- Muslim Choir in Beirut demonstrates Christmas Spirit of Giving and Good Will
- Calling all Rotarians, those with similar values – and frustrations
- Struggling to learn the lessons of Vietnam - How about Now?!?